Organization: New Ways Organization
Closing date: 16 Oct 2019
REQUEST FOR LEADERSHIP SKILLS TRAINING FACILITATORS IN DHUSAMAREB
New ways Organization (NWO) is national humanitarian Non-Governmental Organization established in 1993 . The core organizational objective of New Ways is to contribute to sustainable humanitarian and recovery interventions, youth and women empowerment, good governance and development initiatives for Somalia.
New ways organization and Somali Rehabilitation and Development Association with funding from the Danish Refugee Council are jointly implementing Empowering the Youth to Promote Participatory Community Development Initiatives project in Dhusamerab district Galgadud region.
Project code: 253
Dhusamareeb Youth participation in the political and social development processes improved through capacity building undertakings, empowerment and community mobilization.
New ways & SORADO are seeking services of professionally qualified and experienced facilitators to conduct training on Leadership skills.
Objective of the consultancy
The objective of this training is to impart Dhusamerab youths with practical leadership skills that will lead to robust and effective youth groups’ participation in the political and social development of Galgadud region.
Facilitators’ tasks are:
To develop special TOT Curriculum/Manual (2 weeks length) in Somali covering the below stated topics
To train 16 TOT youth leaders on leadership, good governance; OD (Organizational development); Communication; Participation; , employment opportunities (CV preparation)., Team building, Conflict management,
After conducting the training the facilitator is required to prepare training report.
Comply with New ways’s HR policy and the local authorities policy requirements.
· A degree or higher diploma in relevant field (development, social sciences, research, communications) or related studies
· Demonstrated knowledge in leadership and people management skills
· Proven experience in delivering leadership and OD workshops
· Knowledge and understanding of women and youth group strategies
· Good analytical, communication and facilitation skills
· Excellent knowledge of English and Somali.
· Proficiency in computer skills.
· Familiarity with the Somali cultural and political context and economic sector
How to apply:
· Interested applicant can send their Cover letter and their latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
· Deadline for submission is 16th October 2019
· New ways organization is committed to the principle and practice of Equal Opportunities.
· We aim to be an equal opportunities employer. Our employment policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, age class, colour, creed, , or any other grounds which are not justifiable, in terms of equality of opportunity for all.
Source: NGO Job